Sunday 18 August 2013

last chance photo shoot.

Dear little baby:
  This Tuesday marks 37 weeks which is technically "full term", its still 3 weeks until you should make your official exit from inside and if you want to come a bit earlier. I'm OK with that. I still have some fun summer things planned for the last week of August though, I really want to take Natallie to see the Super Dogs show at the PNE and there's this improv show at Granville Island that your dad and I are planning to go to at the end of Aug so anytime after Aug 30th would work out well for me. My friend Debbie might bake some of those "labour inducing" cookies she made for me when your sister was born, I ate a dozen of them the night before my due date and went into labour that evening. I don't know if it was the cookies but who would turn down an excuse to eat a dozen delicious cookies? Well one thing on my to-do list before we officially meet you was a family photo shoot at the beach. Your auntie Rainbee took some awesome pictures for us. I think partially it was because Natallie was so happy to be at the beach at sunset instead of in bed. I didn't realize how massive I am until I looked at these pictures. No wonder I can't sleep at night. Seriously! How do I stand up straight?! My belly is so out of proportion to the rest of my body! Anyways, I'm glad you are growing up really big in there and I am hoping we'll get to meet you really soon and then we'll go back to beach and take some more photos. Anyways, you keep squirming away inside and we'll get to hold you oh-so-soon! Love you to the moon and back!
















4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet this sweet little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos! Natallie was such a little happy acrobat even when it was way past her usual bed time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be fun to look back at these photos....and wonder.

    ReplyDelete