Monday 8 December 2014

twinkle toes.

there are lots of reasons parents are not sleeping at night...maybe because the baby is up crying again or maybe the toddler is sick but last night none of the above reasons were keeping me up...I was not sleeping well because I was so excited about Natallie's ballet recital and our annual Christmas party with my best friends whose daughters are now my daughter's besties (such a blessing!)
Excited to see her ballerina friend

did I say she was excited?


Daddy and Noah make sure we have a spot right in front

big hugs before she goes on stage

the dance studio director (my lovely friend Vanessa) announces the show will start

all eyes on their teacher

beautiful ballerinas

Click  here to see the cutest bunch of 2-3 years shuffling, twirling and twinkling their toes together or the video below.

And the only thing better than dancing with your friends on stage was the Christmas after-party
getting ready for gingerbread houses


life of the party



Brian putting his engineering skills to use

ta-da!

Viola!

our annual Christmas tradition of a book exchange


                                


Crazy that I have known Rachael and Kristin for over a decade now and our girls have known each other since birth (literally met each other the day they were all born). It warms my heart to see their own friendships developing. Praying for many, many, many more celebrations together!                               
Rach and Kristin were my bridesmaid at my wedding Dec 2005
  
                                                Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Vanessa, thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete