Thursday 23 August 2012

Hi Goat!

 
Well it's official, Natallie has been babbling for months and months but I think I can reliably say that her first word is "hi!" I was hoping it would be mama. Oh well, I guess that is understandable since she is so, so, so happy when she says "hi" and people respond. Or it doesn't even have to be a person responding to her waving and saying "hi", it could just be a big, fat goat responding to her calls.


Hi Goat!!! I am reeeeeeeeaaaallly excited to see you! Can you tell?

Hi Sheep! I know you're trying to sleep but I can't resist the urge to pull your ears!

Did you see that Mom? The sheep said Hi to me! It did! It did!
 
I tried to get a video clip of Natallie saying hi to me or Simon but she wouldn't do it ....but for Mr. Goat, she was all smiles, waving and said, "hi!" I can't believe Natallie won't say hi to me on camera but she will for the stinking goat....oh well, at least you can see for yourself...
 

Now that she is saying Hi, the race is on to see if she will say Mama or Dada now. I better win.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...cute! Sadly, it may be dada first...its easier for kids to say. Kaitlyn said dada, then mama...then ball! :)
    Now its non-stop and we can't make her stop talking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "creative" narration!
    Although I was at the petting zoo with Natallie, it's still fun to read your blog afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete