Monday 13 August 2012

Shoplifting at age 1?!

Oh no!! We just got back from the grocery store and I realized that Natallie accidentally shoplifted! I gave her 2 cans of tuna to her to play with while I was getting my list done. She was so happy banging the two tins together. I forgot to take them from her at the checkout and now we're home, she is fast asleep....holding the two cans of  stolen tuna.

Should I take them back? It just seems like a lot of work to go back and pay $1.88 each for them. What would you do if your baby shoplifted 2 cans of tuna??

3 comments:

  1. Call the police!! Too funny. Definately don't make a trip back. If it's bothering you, take them back the next time you're there. In the meantime, she can play with them. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I should show you how to do an "email subscribe" function on your blog so it gets sent to your email and people don't miss it when you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please...I would love to subscribe to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete