Monday 28 October 2013

Noah in Neverland.

I think all of you have probably seen the creative mom's photos of her son called"Wengenn in Wonderland" by now. I think the photos of her son posed as everything from a circus clown to a babushka doll have been viewed a million times. If you haven't, you should, check this out.

So I have the greatest and also the most creative friends in the world and they were inspired by this creative mom's photos and threw a baby shower for Noah and me with this theme. I was pleasantly surprised that Noah was so cooperative and let each person set him up for the photo scene they had planned for him. He didn't even protest when he was posed as a baby merman with a pink glittery tail. It was such a fun idea for a baby shower. Which photo is your favourite??
Noah's ark

Picking apples

Merman in a fish bowl

Snowboarding

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love love love all of them, it's too hard to choose. I had not seen this type of photo before but clicked you link and had a look. Your friends are so creative and have such great ideas. I love it that Noah was so cooperative. I keep looking back over the photos but just can't pick one. I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete