Sunday 29 December 2013

my little ski wee.

Grandma's farm was a lot of fun, Natallie got to rip it up on the ATV and snowmobile, feed the horses and go sledding everyday. I was most excited about her trying out her new skis. I guess she is only two, almost two and half and that's about how long she lasted skiing....about two and half minutes. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe she'd get the hang of it right away and we'd be building jumps and riding double black diamonds on the slopes before her 3rd birthday.

 
 
Now we're up at Big White ski resort and I am stoked to get her skiing....I am probably more excited than she is. She likes watching other kids ski, she is a pro at the magic carpet and loves riding the gondola but maybe not quite sure about actually skiing. She likes talking about skiing and is quite motivated to make a pizza shape with her skis, or maybe she thinks I'm going to give her some pizza. Either way, she keeps on saying "Nallie pizza! Pizza!!" So she's no Olympic hopeful yet but at least she is a pretty cute pint-sized Michelin man all bundled up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment